Sash and Case & Reversibles
What are sash windows?
A sash window or hung sash window is made of one or more movable panels or "sashes" that form a frame to hold panes of glass which are often separated from other panes (or "lights") by narrow muntin bars. Although any window with this style of glazing is technically "a sash", the term is used almost exclusively to refer to windows where the glazed panels are opened by sliding vertically, or horizontally in a style known as a Yorkshire or sliding sash.
The PVC-U window frames are designed to provide optimum strength, superior thermal properties and excellent weathering performance, and will retain their pristine appearance year after year, with minimum maintenance.
With our range of Sash windows you benefit from:
- Ease of cleaning
- Tilting restrictors ensures the tilt mechanism works smoothly and safely
- Ovolo design on outer frame, cill, sash, bead and stop for authentic appearance
- Georgian bar option available
- Wide choice of colours including:
- Light Oak
- Cream Grain
- White Grain
- Decorative sash horns and optional traditional deep bottom rail
- Complete with 10 Year Guarantee